As a Foot Massage Ball Supplier, we have the following recommendations for fitness considerations.
1. It is best to consult a physician before starting exercise, especially if you have high blood pressure, a history of heart disease, being overweight, or not taking part in exercise for a long time.
2. Your initial goal is to have an understanding of bodybuilding. Don't use too much weight. Choose an easy-to-learn and safe action. Don't expect too much too fast.
3. Exercise for 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday). If you have less time, you can also exercise for 2 days a week.
4. Each exercise does not exceed 60-90 minutes.
5. Only reach 70-80% of the maximum strength you can withstand.
Our company offers a variety of fitness equipment, such as Pu Medicine Wall Ball, Custom Printed Resistance Band. If you need it, please feel free to contact us.